Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre : 153 Apprentice posts for Engineers
Admin Desk 11-Nov-17
Here are the details:
Post name: Graduate Apprentices.
Qualifications: Degree in Engineering.
Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala).
Walk-in Interview date: 18 to 25 November 2017.
Age limit: Maximum 30 years.
Official Website:- http://www.vssc.gov.in/
Total Vacancy: 153 posts.
Name of post: Graduate Apprentices.
1) Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineer – 15 Posts.
2) Civil Engineer – 10 posts.
3) Computer Science Engineer – 15 posts.
4) Electrical Engineer – 10 posts.
5) Chemical Engineer – 08 posts.
6) Electronics Engineer – 38 posts.
7) Mechanical Engineer – 38 posts.
8) Metallurgy – 04 posts.
9) Production Engineer – 05 posts.
10) Library & Information Science – 06 posts.
11) Catering Technology/Hotel Management – 04 posts.
Eligibility: First Class Engineering granted by an Indian university in the respective discipline or Bachelor with first class B. LISc with not less than 60% marks or First class degree in Catering Technology/Hotel Management with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ST as on 25 November 2017.
Selection Process for VSSC Recruitment: Performance in interview.
Venue of Interview: Bishop Jerome Institute & School of Management, Kollam.
How to apply:
The candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with self attested copies of documents and relevant documents at the time of interview on 18 to 25 November 2017.
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is a major space research centre of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), focusing on rocket and space vehicles for India satellite programme. It is located in Thiruvananthapuram, in the Indian state of Kerala.