Here are the details.
Post : Junior Assistant (Fire Service)-NE-4 Level
No.of Posts: 84 (UR-43,SC-14,ST-04,OBC-23)
Salary : Rs.12500-28500
Eligibility criteria: 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks, OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 %marks.
Opening date for online registration of application: 24/09/2017 at 10.00 hrs
Last date for completion of Step-I &II of online registration: 14/10/2017 up to 23.59 hrs.
Last date for online payment of application fees (Step-III): 16/10/2017 up to 23.59 hrs.
Note: Only candidates who are domicile of Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh can apply for the above post
The selection process will consist of following stages:
1. Online computer-based examination
2. Certificates/documents verification
3. Medical fitness /physical measurement test
4. Driving Test
5. Physical Endurance Test
The candidate who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria at any stage mentioned above will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process and therefore, will be disqualified from the further selection process.
How to Apply?
1. Interested Candidates can apply on or before 14/10/2017 up to 23.59 hrs. (Advt.No.1/2017/NR)2. Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online registration link available at AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA website http://www.airportsindia.org.in
Applicants will view instructions page and will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking 'I AGREE' checkbox given below and pressing the 'START' button.
3. Applicants should sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. On signing up, the Password and login ID will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number provided by the candidate. The applicant should ensure that the Mobile number and Email ID are given correctly during the registration process.
4. The applicant should fill in all the information viz., personal details, educational qualification details in the online form about himself/herself correctly and upload photograph, signature, certificates, etc.
5. Applicants should upload the scanned image of their photograph, signature and other relevant Certificates as per the process is given below. The applicant should note that jpg/jpegi.pdf formats are acceptable:
a) A photograph must be a recent passport size color photograph (not older than 03 months).
b) Make sure that the photograph is taken against a light-colored, preferably white background.
c) Size of file should be between 50kb-80kb in jpg/jpeg format only. Please ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 80kb.
6. Signature Image: The signature must be of the applicant only. If at any stage the signature is not found to be matching with the candidate's actual signature, the applicant's candidature will be rejected. Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page. Size of file should be between 10kb-50kb in jpg/jpeg format only. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
7. Required certificate/documents image: Please scan and upload relevant certificate separately.
a. Matriculation Certificate as D.O.B Proof. Certificate of Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) Intermediate (12th Pass) (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
b. Caste Certificate.
c. Driving License (Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year before the date of advertisement; OR Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement)
d. Domicile Certificates. In case of Ex-Servicemen, scanned copy of Discharge Certificate.