Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released an official employment notification calling out for engineers to be a part of it.
Delhi and Bengaluru
- The candidate must be an engineering graduate
- The interested candidates from premier institutes like IIT, IIIT, IISc, NIT
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong programming skills in one or more areas -Java, Hadoop, MySql, iOS, Android
- Ability to design and deploy technological solutions
- Ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders including
- UIDAI management, Ecosystem partners, vendors etc.
- Ability to solve complex technical and operational problems
- Enthusiastic about research in the area of biometrics, technology and security
- Excellent technology grasp and comprehension skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
0-2 years of experience in Software Development/ Technology Architecture Design/ Software Testing/ Biometrics/ Cryptography/ Cyber Security/ Project Management etc.
How to apply for Aadhar recruitment?
In order to apply for UIDAI recruitment, candidates must send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
The appointment will be for 2 years and on successful completion of 2 years, UIDAI may extend the contract.
Selected candidates will be working on practical application of biometrics, encryption and security at UIDAI, working on world's most sophisticated and secure technology architecture and working on secure data management practices of world's largest biometric database and latest.
The eligible candidates would go through a stringent selection process comprising of the following stages:
- Analytical and Aptitude Test
- Interview with Panel (Some candidates may be required to go through more than one round of interview)