IOCL : 354 posts. Apply online.
Admin Desk 11-Nov-2016
Last date to submit an application is November 18, 2017.
Here are the details:
1. Tamil Nadu and Puducherry - 153 posts.
2. Karnataka - 69 posts.
3. Kerala - 46 posts.
4. Telangana - 42 posts.
5. Andhra Pradesh - 44 posts.
Eligibility criteria :
1. Candidates need to be at least 18 years old as on November 1, 2017.
2. Candidates should be no older than 24 as on November 1, 2017
Educational qualification :
1. Trade apprentice: 2 years full time ITI fitter/electrician/ electronic/ mechanic/ instrument mechanic.
2. Trade apprentice/Laboratory Assistant: 3 years full time Bsc (Physics/Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry.
How to apply:
1. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can visit the website iocl.com to apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and the personal interview. The test will contain objective type questions of the candidates’ chosen discipline. It will be for two hours and the paper will include questions on general knowledge, general awareness and reasoning. About 85 per cent on the weightage for selection will depend on the written test, while 15 per cent depends on the interview. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
The exam will be held at Chennai, Vijaywada, Kochin, Bangalore and Hyderabad.