When it comes to essays, there are multiple types you can write on. The persuasion essays are pretty much similar to the argument ones, however, these can be a little tricky to write because of their kinder, gentler nature. While in the case of an argument essay you usually discuss the article them attack the alternate view immediately, the persuasion essay comes with less of an in your face approach and instead it allows you to talk about those topics that are important without dramatically altering the structure, something that’s really neat and important.
The persuasion in this type of essay makes the reader believe that the overall argument is a very simple and easy to understand one, so you will certainly be able to persuade other people towards the current idea. In this article, we are going to provide you with a wide range of article topics for a persuasive essay, topics that will help your readers better understand the meaning of life, respect and so on.
Good Persuasive Essay Topics
Having a good persuasive essay topic will certainly help you a lot when it comes to getting the reader on your side. Usually, such essay topics are rare to come by, and that you need to take extra care when you have them!
- Is air pollution a problem for the people?
- Is adoption a good thing?
- Is anorexia a treatable disease or not? Please include examples, as well as pros/cons.
- Is defrosting a problem that should be fought?
- Divorce and the unfortunate effects that it brings onto children.
- Should drinking be something punishable in a severe manner?
- Do people need to fight drug abuse or not?
- Cosmetic surgery is something that should be fought or adopted?
- Are drugs suitable for use or we should avoid using them?
- The effects of fashion on people and how that affects their day to day life
- Is gambling a disease or something that can be fought?
- Should people prohibit fur-wearing or this should be something common?
- Do the obese people need to go to the gym often or is this just a myth?
- Is fitness something mandatory or not?
- Does the Green House Effect bring some consequences?
- Is the gay right something that needs to be protected or not?
- Should we stand against food that is modified on a genetic aspect?
- Can home birth become an option or not?
- Are hip-hop lyrics realistic or really dangerous?
- Does cloning come with major consequences or is this just a myth
- Is junk food something bad for the human body or not?
- Does kissing in public needs to be banned?
- Is there a difference between managers and leaders?
- Should marijuana become legal?
- Does the military have the right to recruit kids from school?
Persuasive Essay Topics for Kids
Kids can also create persuasive essay topics, but these don’t have to be related to real-life events, they can just take whatever form possible.
- Why do you need to learn math and how does it help you in life?
- Ways you can help your mom at home
- What do you want to become in life?
- Is there are a way to learn everything in life?
- Write about the most important persons in your life.
- Name the most important poets that you can find.
- Is there a way to improve life on the planet?
- Talk about the animals that you love
- What is the purpose of geography and how does it help us?
- Chemistry and its way of helping
- Things that people hate and why
- Is there a goal that you have in life?
- How and when people can make bad choices
- What would you change in your family?
- Ways you can change the future and how?
- Is there anything good about being an actor? What?
- What do you think about war?
- Is peace something that we can make and keep?
- Your take on the history of our country.
- What do you think about computers?
- What do you love the most in life?
- Is there a favorite game for you?
- How can you change the world?
- What do you think about birds?
- Is literature good?
- What does music mean for you?
- Are video games something that you like?
Persuasive Essay Topics for Middle School
Middle school is at that time when kids to start growing up quite a lot and when they learn new and interesting things. Here they can learn quite a lot.
- Does our society have problems?
- Why do people make a size difference?
- Is milk-drinking healthy?
- Talk about your favorite food.
- Which are the most important states in the world?
- Is there a way to improve public transportation?
- Is tourism a way to live life?
- What scientific discoveries should be funded?
- Do you agree with paternity leave and its low funding?
- Should parenting classes be mandatory?
- Is there a way to change the meaning of life?
- Does quality family time bring a positive impact?
- Is recycling a fad or the future?
- Is reincarnation something real or not?
- How much does religion mean to you?
- Causes of war.
- Talk about your favorite musical genre.
- Talk about your future plans.
- Do you think that we can change the future?
- Talk about time travel.
- Are nuclear attacks a threat?
- Should people believe in media?
- Are the SATs important?
- Is terrorism a threat?
- Should voting age remain limited?
Persuasive Essay Topics for High School
High school is a great place to learn new things and this is the time when you actually start finding out the true meaning of life.
Earn Up to $500+ by Selling Your Papers
With StudySaurus, earning money couldn't be easier. Make some cash (up to $500) off of old your essays.Sell your Essay
- What is your take on sexuality?
- Should condoms be prohibited?
- Is there a difference between sexes in society?
- Are women entitled to better rights?
- Are video games a threat?
- Talk about your favorite video game.
- How can be change the future by looking in the past?
- Is time travel possible?
- Can you always improve our life?
- Does too much x-ray become a negative thing?
- Does Wi-Fi access restriction work?
- Do the state colleges need to remain free?
- Do the sports programs work?
- What needs more funding in your school?
- How can you change society?
- What would you do if you became a president?
- Can a simple idea change the world?
- Is smoking good or bad?
- What do you think about gay persons?
- Is keeping criminal in prisons a good thing?
- Do teachers need to always get certifications?
- Is the youth dependent on technology?
- Is technology a blessing or a curse?
- What is your take on the moon landing?
- Should there be a trash limit for houses?
Persuasive Essay Topics for College
Colleges shape your knowledge and the way you think, so this is also the place where you can actually receive the best possible responses about pressing issues that appear in your life.
- Should surrogacy be legalized?
- Does empathy need to be taught in school?
- Is listening a better skill than talking?
- Do men have the option to cry or not?
- Do women need to retain their name after marriage?
- Is globalization good or bad?
- Should all countries have the same currency?
- Does brainstorming boost the performance of a company?
- Should dress code be removed?
- Which is the economic superpower in the world?
- Are energy drinks good or not?
- Does poor leadership lead to bankruptcy?
- What would you change in your country?
- Is going green a good option?
- Should small towns keep large companies away from them?
- Is IT outsourcing good or bad?
- Does and MBA degree provides success for a business?
- What do you think about the government?
- Is getting homework a good or bad thing.
- Is peer pressure good or bad for personal development?
- Lectures should be optional?
- Is social media a good or a bad thing?
- Which are the major companies in the world for you?
- Is the push marketing strategy still a good one?
- What is your favorite literature piece and why?
Funny Persuasive Essay Topics
While usually essays are not that, fun, sometimes you can step out of the boundaries and create some really unique, beautiful pieces.
- Should MP3’s be free?
- Are school tests effective?
- Do we need to grow our own vegetables?
- Are you old enough to stay at home alone?
- How often do you need to brush your teeth?
- Which is the difference between a girl and a boy?
- Should there be stricter rules when it comes to privacy?
- Is there a reason why you watch funny videos daily?
- Are pets needed in schools?
- How far can you get without water?
- Do we really need school?
- Are parenting lessons necessary or not?
- Talk about your pet.
- How often do you drink tea?
- Why do we need so much sleep?
- Are we allowed to play with puppets even after 18?
- Can you survive without the Internet?
- Why do you eat so many sweets?
- What is your favorite superhero?
- How often do you drink cola and why?
- Have you dressed in stuff belonging to the opposite genre?
- How much time do you spend playing games and why?
- Do we need so much soda on the market?
- Are you allowed to draw on walls at home?
- Should you change your personality?
Sports Persuasive Essay Topics
Sports essays are always very fun to write because they come with some neat topics that usually do not require that much intense thought. However, they are always a fun read.
- What do you think about the FIFA World Cup?
- Which is your favorite sport?
- What do you think about tennis?
- Are the rules meant to be broken in sports?
- Does to much training hurt?
- Can we change the future through sports?
- Does less or too much sport affect the body?
- What do you think about the tennis rules and how they can be improved?
- Talk about the winter sports.
- Are Olympic events great and why?
- Why should you watch sports?
- Is TV or the stadium a great place to watch sports?
- Where do you practice sports?
- The best way to achieve results through sports
- Does too much training hurt?
- Talk about your sports schedule.
- Can we find a way to achieve greatness through sports?
- How often do you see a sports event?
- Do you have a favorite sports person?
- What sport do you like and why?
- Should snooker take the place of the pool?
- How far can you get without training in sports?
- Is there a way to be successful in sports?
- How often do you check the sports schedule?
- How many sports channels do you watch and why?
What is a Good Topic for a Persuasive Essay?
As you can see, there can be lots of persuasive essay topics so you just need to pick the best ones that you can find. Usually, a good essay needs to have a few words, but instead, it has to focus on the matter at hand, as that will bring the best results. There isn’t a good topic, you always need to talk about the things that simply make you who you are, the things that you like and enjoy, because this way you will have the best essay.